Homeschool Magazine Submissions Due
Hosted by TSCHAA
Deadline: December 15
Free — All Ages
Note: This opportunity is not hosted by Cola City Homeschoolers. Contact TSCHAA for more information and submission details.
TSCHAA: The Homeschool Magazine is a digital magazine featuring content submitted by homeschools students–open to all homeschoolers no matter which association you belong to.
- Articles must be submitted to [email protected] as a .pdf or .docx file (Make sure to look over the article formatting guidelines).
- Submissions are due December 15, 2023.
- There is no guarantee that a student’s article will be used in TSCHAA: The Homeschool Magazine.
- Articles must not include profanity or other inappropriate content.
- If you have an idea for an article not on the article list, reach out to us at [email protected].
- A release form must be signed by a parent and included with article/photo. (All forms can be found at the bottom of this document)
- Articles that are chosen will undergo an editing process that will require direct email contact with the editor. Should the student fail to maintain contact they may lose their place in TSCHAA: The Homeschool Magazine.
Authors of articles are welcome to submit photos to go along with their article even if the description does not request one (A photo release form must be filled out).
Add your events to the calendar.
Contact: [email protected]